|You must call the office to request billing information, or to make changes to your account.
NO payment arrangements, transfers of service, or address changes will be taken by email.
Using our automated phone system, you may report your meter reading and pay your bill by calling 1‑866‑999‑4571 anytime. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- For questions or address updates, please call 1-800-423-6634 during business hours to speak with a Member Services representative.
Save time and money by having your PIE&G bill automatically deducted from your checking account, savings account, debit card, or credit card. It's fast, easy, and convenient. Each payment is listed on your monthly bank statement or credit card statement , as well as your next bill from Presque Isle Electric & Gas Co-op.
- Click here for a copy of the Automatic Payment Enrollment Form.
- Please remember to still provide us with your monthly meter reading.
To access your account anytime online, click here to be directed to E-Bill, our secure payment site. You can also access E-Bill on our home page by clicking the "Manage My Account" button underneath the slide show. You may pay your bill online using a check or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. In addition to the payments, you may also submit readings for your account(s).
- If you have more than one account, please verify each account number and the payment amount in order to insure that your payment is applied properly.
- If you need to create an E-Bill account, go to E-Bill, click the link "If you are a new user," and follow the prompts to create your account.
- When you are finished in E-Bill, please logout by click on "Log Off" (on the upper left) and close your browser for your security.
If your utility bills fluctuate greatly from month to month, you can get control with our tailor-made Budget Billing plan. With Budget Billing, your utility bills will stay roughly the same every month year-round, despite changes in the weather. Your monthly payment is based on your past energy use.
The Budget Billing plan starts annually in October and runs through September. Each September, we re-balance your account to reconcile your payments during the budget year to actual use. If you used more energy than you paid for, we'll add the amount to your bill. If you overpaid us or used less than your estimated monthly usage, we'll credit your account.
If you are a seasonal billed member, and would like to budget your annual billing, there is an option for a Monthly Coupon. Contact a Member Services representative by calling our office at 1-800-423-6634 for more information. We can base your optional monthly coupon on your previous year's billing, or assign any amount you would like to pay monthly.